Wed, 30 June 2010
Michael C. Hall: Goodbye Cancer, Hello Baby?
Michael C. Hall and his wife and co-star, Jennifer Carpenter, may be ready to add a member to their family!
The 39-year-old Dexter star and his wife are “all set to start trying,” a source tells In Touch Weekly.
Now that Michael’s cancer was successfully treated with chemotherapy, the source says, “Jen is taking prenatal vitamins and reading every book about babies she can get her hands on.”
For more on Michael and Jennifer’s baby hopes, pick up the latest issue of In Touch Weekly!
Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/5/#ixzz0sQ4jmqFZ
- Meryl Streep and Family
- Jon Bon Jovi and wife Dorothea Rose Hurley
- Cobie Smulders announced she is expecting her first child, with boyfriend Taran Killam
- Simon Baker and actress wife Rebecca Rigg
- Patrick Dempsey, his wife Jill Fink Dempsey with their daughter Tallulah and twin sons Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick
- Laetitia Casta: Baby Bump Bikini!
- James Spader & Leslie Stefanson and their baby
- Vanessa Williams and her family
- Jennifer Lopez: Twins Take Nice
- Cameron Diaz and her sister Chimene