Wed, 14 July 2010Carrie Underwood: Wedding Pictures with Mike Fisher!
Carrie Underwood and her husband, pro hockey player Mike Fisher, proudly show off their wedding pictures on the latest cover of People, on stands Friday.
Here’s a run-down of their wedding:
– About 250 guests attended the wedding on saturday at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Georgia.
– Carrie wore a chantilly lace and silk organza Monique Lhuillier gown and a diamond tiara, which was Mike’s gift to his new bride.
– Carrie walked down the isle to a string quartet playing Wagner’s Bridal Chorus.
– Carrie’s nephew Max was the ring bearer and Mike’s cousin Hanna was flower girl. Carrie’s dog Ace was also in attendance — he wore a Swarovski crystal-encrusted pink tuxedo.
– The wedding cake was a cupcake tower made by bridesmaid Ivey Childers and the couple’s first dance was “Love Never Fails”, sung at the wedding by contemporary Christian singer Brandon Heath.
“[Carrie] looked stunning,” Mike said at the wedding. “I was thanking God for her, for that moment. It’s something I’ll never forget.”
Carrie added, “The night exceeded all the hopes I had. It was a great party.”
Carrie Underwood: Wedding Pictures with Mike Fisher! - http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/07/14/carrie-underwood-wedding-pictures/
Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz0te2n06Hb
- Meryl Streep and Family
- Jon Bon Jovi and wife Dorothea Rose Hurley
- Cobie Smulders announced she is expecting her first child, with boyfriend Taran Killam
- Simon Baker and actress wife Rebecca Rigg
- Patrick Dempsey, his wife Jill Fink Dempsey with their daughter Tallulah and twin sons Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick
- Laetitia Casta: Baby Bump Bikini!
- James Spader & Leslie Stefanson and their baby
- Vanessa Williams and her family
- Jennifer Lopez: Twins Take Nice
- Cameron Diaz and her sister Chimene