June 7, 2010 2:53 PM EDT
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Alanis Morissette had a wedding day – and there was no rain.
According to People, the Canadian singer married rapper Souleye, 30, whose real name is Mario Treadway, in a small ceremony in LA on May 22. The couple’s close family was reportedly in attendance at the intimate ceremony held in the singer’s home.
Alanis’ rep confirmed the news to the mag, saying she wed just a week before her 36th birthday on June 1.
The singer was previously engaged to Ryan Reynolds. Alanis was also previously linked to “Full House” star Dave Coulier, who after many years of speculation told the New York Daily News in 2008 that the singer’s breakthrough hit “You Outta Know,” was about their rocky relationship.
Copyright 2010 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Keep your Access to everything in Hollywood! Breaking news and personal commentary from Billy, Tony, Shaun, Maria & all of our
- Meryl Streep and Family
- Jon Bon Jovi and wife Dorothea Rose Hurley
- Cobie Smulders announced she is expecting her first child, with boyfriend Taran Killam
- Simon Baker and actress wife Rebecca Rigg
- Patrick Dempsey, his wife Jill Fink Dempsey with their daughter Tallulah and twin sons Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick
- Laetitia Casta: Baby Bump Bikini!
- James Spader & Leslie Stefanson and their baby
- Vanessa Williams and her family
- Jennifer Lopez: Twins Take Nice
- Cameron Diaz and her sister Chimene