Thu, 18 March 2010
Jesse James Takes Kids to School Amid Infidelity Rumors
Jesse James takes his three kids — daughter Chandler, son Jesse James Jr. and daughter Sunny James — to school on Thursday morning (March 18) in Huntington Beach, Calif.
News broke this morning that the 40-year-old motorcycle man may have cheated on Sandra Bullock with former stripper and tattoo model, Michelle “Bombshell” McGee. An 11-month affair after nearly five years of marriage?
FYI: Jesse is still wearing his wedding ring!
15+ pictures inside of Jesse James trying to keep things as normal as possible for his kids… Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz0iYMAWVKa
Thu, 18 March 2010
Sandra Bullock & Jesse James: Not Living Together
Sandra Bullock moved out of the Southern California house she shared with husband Jesse James on Monday.People reports this happened just days before In Touch reported of her husband’s infidelity with Michelle “Bombshell” McGee.Consequently, Sandra, 45, canceled the London premiere for The Blind Side (she won an Oscar for Best Actress for the film on March 7).“Due to unforeseen personal reasons a trip abroad to support The Blind Side has been deemed impossible at this time,” Sandra said in a statement Wednesday. “I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your continued support of the film.”FYI: Jesse and Michelle have since taken down their Twitter pages @frankyluckman and @MichelleSinai. You can still check out some of his Twitpics.Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/2/#ixzz0iYKv4au6
- Meryl Streep and Family
- Jon Bon Jovi and wife Dorothea Rose Hurley
- Cobie Smulders announced she is expecting her first child, with boyfriend Taran Killam
- Simon Baker and actress wife Rebecca Rigg
- Patrick Dempsey, his wife Jill Fink Dempsey with their daughter Tallulah and twin sons Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick
- Laetitia Casta: Baby Bump Bikini!
- James Spader & Leslie Stefanson and their baby
- Vanessa Williams and her family
- Jennifer Lopez: Twins Take Nice
- Cameron Diaz and her sister Chimene