-Date of Birth; 7 September 1976, Los Angeles, California, USA
-Birth Name; Oliver Rutledge Hudson
-Spouse; Erinn Bartlett(9 June 2006 - present) 2 child
-Son of Goldie Hawn and Bill Hudson. Older brother of Kate Hudson born April 19, 1979.
-His mom, Goldie Hawn, has been in a relationship with Kurt Russell since 1983. Kurt became the father figure in Oliver's life.
-Oliver is the half-brother of Wyatt Russell who was born April 10, 1986. Kurt has a son from a previous relationship, Boston Russell, born 1980.
-Half-brother of Emily (born 1982) and Zachary Hudson (born 1986).
-Nephew of Brett Hudson and Mark Hudson who, along with his father Bill Hudson, were part of the rock group, The Hudson Brothers.
-Has been engaged to Erinn Bartlett since February 21, 2004,.
-Cousin of singer Sarah Hudson.
-His ex-brother in-law is Chris Robinson, who is the lead singer of The Black Crowes. His sister, 'Kate Hudson (I)', had one child with Robinson. His nephew, Ryder Robinson, was born January 7, 2004.
-His ex-stepmother was actress Cindy Williams. She was married to his dad, Bill Hudson, and they had two children together named Emily (born 1982) and Zachary (born 1986). They are now divorced.
-Has a son, Wilder Brooks Hudson (born August 23, 2007), with his wife, Erinn Bartlett.
-Oliver Hudson and his wife, Erinn Bartlett, welcomed a second son into the world. According to People.com, the 'Rules of Engagement' star and his wife became parents to Bodhi Hawn Hudson on Friday, March 19th.
- Meryl Streep and Family
- Jon Bon Jovi and wife Dorothea Rose Hurley
- Cobie Smulders announced she is expecting her first child, with boyfriend Taran Killam
- Simon Baker and actress wife Rebecca Rigg
- Patrick Dempsey, his wife Jill Fink Dempsey with their daughter Tallulah and twin sons Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick
- Laetitia Casta: Baby Bump Bikini!
- James Spader & Leslie Stefanson and their baby
- Vanessa Williams and her family
- Jennifer Lopez: Twins Take Nice
- Cameron Diaz and her sister Chimene