Jaime Pressly Ties The Knot
Sep 27, 2009 by CAROLYN
Congratulations to Jaime Pressly and entertainment lawyer Simran Singh, who tied the knot in Malibu last night.
The evening ceremony took place on a bluff overlooking the ocean, with the bride dressed in a floor-length white gown with a plunging neckline. Jaime's 2-year-old son Dezi acted as the ringbearer.
Jaime recently told US that she was looking forward to married life, saying, "I'm very excited to be in a partnership and have some stability that I haven't had before in my life," and adding that it was great "to have someone who shares everything with you, to help carry the bags and [son] Dezi and to have somebody who can carry his own weight."
The marriage is the first for the My Name Is Earl star, though she was previously engaged to Dezi's dad, DJ Eric Cubiche.
Photos: Fame Pictures
- Meryl Streep and Family
- Jon Bon Jovi and wife Dorothea Rose Hurley
- Cobie Smulders announced she is expecting her first child, with boyfriend Taran Killam
- Simon Baker and actress wife Rebecca Rigg
- Patrick Dempsey, his wife Jill Fink Dempsey with their daughter Tallulah and twin sons Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick
- Laetitia Casta: Baby Bump Bikini!
- James Spader & Leslie Stefanson and their baby
- Vanessa Williams and her family
- Jennifer Lopez: Twins Take Nice
- Cameron Diaz and her sister Chimene